1.18.2010

Blue Monday?

Hot on the heels of the Blue Moon, it's officially Blue Monday in the UK. Meanwhile, I've got the day off from classes, received a clean bill of health, gone through a gyro and a home-made cheeseburger (I'm bragging, since it wasn't too long ago even a 7Up was making me vomit), and walked down to the gas station for Funyons and pop.

Of course, this is all an excuse to listen to endless renditions of Blue Monday. How can I not love a song with lyrics like:
And I still find it so hard
To say what I need to say
But I'm quite sure that you'll tell me
Just how I should feel today



Infrared false color images of warfare and Zaxxon. This is as close to memories of my childhood as I can get.



More artsy, less angsty. Just doesn't work as well for me.



Man, the Mind's Eye videos have a lot to answer for.



I can almost taste the 90s.



The finest earworm ever written.