8.07.2008

Rongo

23 xp

Agility d8
Smarts d4
Spirit d4
Strength d10
Vigor d10

Fighting d12
Guts d6
Notice d6
Sneak d4
Survival d4

Pace 5, d4
Parry 8
Toughness 8, 10 w/armor

Hindrances
Bloodthirsty
Obese
Loyal

Edges
Ambidextrous
Two- Fisted
Florentine
First Strike

Axe!
Axe!

Bonus anecdote!

But Pat wins the coveted "holy crap I can't believe that just happened" lifetime achievement award. We had defeated some bad guys near the end of the session. My character wanted to capture the wounded enemies and interrogate them. Pat's mook Rongo wanted to kill them outright. My character is kinda scared of Rongo when he's in a killin' mood, so I offered to flip him for the fate of the prisoners, thinking that an oaf like Rongo would consider that a fair deal even if he lost. I flipped a quarter in the air, slapped my hand over it in the approved fashion, and asked Pat to call it. Without a moment's hesitation he called "coin". I was so dumbfounded I didn't dispute him when Rongo began butchering. Everybody else at the table busted a gut over that fact that the party gronk had outsmarted the little wizardy guy. Dave found it so funny he went and interrupted the other game to tell everyone about it. They hooted and hollered.